6.07.2009

VBS week



The first week of June started with a bang! John Lawrence's preschool offered Vacation Bible School to all students who had completed pre-K. Mac could attend only if I taught a class. So, I decided why not teach it would be fun. I ended up teaching the 2 and 3 year olds. They were great~ except Mac was in my class. He worked me over day after day!!! He was hard and would not let me out of sight.

I would do it again, but would would not teach in Mac's class unless he was older. Ellen taught in John Lawrence and Walker's class and she said they were great! Henry was in my class as well. He was good and so ready to go to school!

Next week we are off to Beaufort to visit Nana! We are looking forward to being in the Lowcountry~nice, quiet and peaceful~

I will be taking lots of pictures- see you in a week!

No comments: