7.17.2009

Kentucky

The boys and I went to Kentucky last week as part of the family tour of visits this summer. We had a really good time and the weather was perfect! I FORGOT MY CAMERA! I was so bummed, I felt lost without it the whole trip.

Mac was all about grandpa this trip which, grandpa loved and I got a nice break as well. John Lawrence was all about Gracie (the dog). He loves her so much and loves to take care of her. It almost makes me think we need a dog for all of 10 seconds then I come to my senses. Ha!

We went to the zoo, farm orchard that has a really cool play area and slides, pool and had lots of family and friends over to visit and eat dinner.

On the last day, Gregory invited us over to eat lunch at his apartment. His apartment is in a great location and is a charming old house that is divided into three units. It was a good lunch before heading out and nice to see my brother being such a good host! Thanks Gregory!

Dad and Diane thanks for being so accommodating (especially for a 2 year old) and fun! We had a really good visit!

No comments: