10.29.2010

What I wore

What I wore: Mac Edition

There are some blogs (girls) out in blog land that post what they wear each week for everyone to see. I could never do that as my clothes are not interesting or exciting enough to write a post about them. Mac, on the other hand, is another story. He is absolutely the worst dresser I have ever seen. This started last year when he became obsessed with his pajamas. He would typically change them 4 times a day (that is not including when he went to bed) and I was fine with that because you can't wear pj's out. Now the clothes obsession has turned to everyday clothes. He changes multiple times a day and this includes socks and underwear too.  I still could handle it if they were decent clothes, but just take a look at the pictures below and you will get an idea of a typical outfit that he thinks is perfect. We fight over clothes every single day! This consumes our mornings and afternoons!

He now has found a love for shoes and all I can say is it is worse than clothes. These are his exact words: "I love shoes more than anything in the whole wide world". I will do another post on shoes. It is that good or ridiculous.



1 comment:

Bringing Home to the City said...

This may be the cutest thing I have ever seen! He is so dang funny! Love that personality!