6.26.2011

Litchfield Beach

Two weeks ago the boys and I went to Litchfield Beach to meet up with Grandma and Grandpa and Sam
and Hudson. We met them on Wednesday and got to play with Sam and Hudson for the day before Dan had to come and pick up the boys due to Sam's All-Star baseball games. We all went crabbing together and to the beach. The boys really got into crabbing and we had to pull them away to go the beach. The second day was spent with more beach time and lots of bike riding. Dad and Diane fixed some great meals and I truly had my best camping meal ever (steak, shrimp and salad). We ended the trip with an overnight trip to my Grandma Hunt's house. She is 88 years old and still has it together. It is always nice to sit and talk to her and hear what she is thinking.

This was the first time the boys and I had gone camping at the beach~much different than camping in the mountains. Thanks for inviting us Grandma and Grandpa. We had fun!











No comments: