7.16.2007

Summer is flying by...

Well, Summer is here and seems like it is almost over. I have not blogged in forever, sorry about that. Lets see where I left off....

We went to Kentucky around the middle of June (14th). We had a wonderful visit. The boys were great, weather was perfect and Diane always cooks great meals for us. Bob and Carol came over for dinner and it is always so great to see them. We don't see them enough!








On June 20, my Aunt Sandra (on dad's side) came for a visit with Uncle Ronald and my cousin Shelly. It was their first visit to my house. Shelly is in Med school and she came to take a test here and to go look for a wedding dress. I went with her to look for dresses and she found the perfect dress at the first store and it was the 3rd dress she tried on!!! We had a great visit and I was so glad they came and included my family in their trip to Atlanta.

On June 22nd, my girlfriends and I got together for a weekend at the lake (thanks to Hillary's parents). It was a childless trip and it was much needed by all. We had a great time and stayed up way too late on both nights.

June 26th, Mason and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary over a nice quiet meal at a restaurant in Midtown Atlanta. I decided to plan the night. I arranged the babysitter (thanks Martha Jane), picked the restaurant and picked out a joint gift. Mason was wonderfully surprised and got to sit back and enjoy it. Now I see what guys actually have to go through!

The following day which was actually our true anniversary, I was off again with the boys to Chapin, SC. One of my best friends (Ashley) parents lives there and we always spend July 4th with The Smith's. It was a fun week. We took the older boys to swimming lessons and John Lawrence did an awesome job. He truly knows what is needed of him to swim now (kick and dig). Mason met us there on Friday and we stayed until Sunday afternoon. We relaxed, swam, and played outdoors. John Lawrence loves going to Chapin!!!


Pulling Pork for the BBQ


That pretty much took care of the rest our June. Now off to July.

No comments: