9.18.2008

Kentucky

I was out of town last weekend in Kentucky for my step-mom's surprise 50th bday party. We had a great time and my dad pulled out all the stops for Diane. It was a wonderful party with catered food, open bar and their favorite musician! I even danced a couple of times!

We also got to see Bob and Carol (step-grandparents). I love them and don't get to see them often. I will post a picture later after we get them back. Gregory had a professional photographer friend take some pictures of us all. It was great because it has been years since we had any taken. Thanks Gregory!!

Another treat was hanging out with Allison and Gregory. It has been such a long time since the three of us spent time together without kids and such...

It was a fabulous weekend!
Thanks Mason for keeping the boys....

No comments: