12.02.2008

Cricket is Here


JL took this picture~
He was so excited that Cricket came back.


Cricket came to live at our house (for the first time) last year the day after Thanksgiving and stays until Christmas Eve night. The other part of the year he lives at the North Pole with Santa Claus.
He is a big deal in our house! Every night he flies to the North Pole to tell Santa Claus if we were good or bad that day and returns home before the boys wake up and moves to a new spot.
The boys have so much fun looking for him. It is the first thing John Lawrence thinks about when he wakes up. Mac has already caught on as well. This year JL not only thinks about himself, but also about me.
EVERY time I discipline him now he reminds me that Cricket is watching and that I am being mean and Santa will find out. He truly talks to Cricket and tells him what happened and why he does certain things.
It is so cute and let me tell you, JL is on his best behavior in the month of December.
This is a family tradition and I love it!!!

No comments: