4.20.2010

Beaufort

When we are in town there are always places we go to make us feel like we (I) have come home. This list has changed over the years, now that I have kids the antique stores and other stores have changed and some kid friendly parks have been added, but over all some places never change. I love where I grew up and really miss the water more than you can imagine. I can't imagine growing up any place else.
  1. We go the the landing (1st couple of pictures) it is in my parents neighborhood.
  2. Waterfront park ~kid park, waterfront, restaurants and stores
  3. Pigeon Point Park~also in my parents neighborhood
  4. Chocolate Tree~ best candy store on earth
  5. Upper Crust~Great Pizza joint
  6. Go see Jenny~We met at a restaurant and stayed there talking for 3 hours
John Lawrence has so many questions about death at the moment, so when we passed by The National Cemetery we had to drive through it not 2 times, but 3 times during our trip. I am trying to answer all of his answers honestly, but in a non scary way.  I know what I say will have a lasting impression on him, so I really try and think things through before I answer his many questions. The last two pictures are of the beautiful cemetery.

Mom thanks for the wonderful trip!

No comments: