1.21.2011

100th day of school

John Lawrence was assigned a project to represent the 100th day of school. He had to collect and bring in 100 items. It could be anything and he could display them any way he liked.

Last week when we were up to our eyeballs in snow for days on end I was dreaming of being at the beach (we were going to Edisto on Friday), so I knew it was going to happen. I asked JL if he wanted to collect shells and he loved the idea. On the beach we were walking around and it hit me lets make a wind chime. We ended up collecting 110 shells to be on the safeside and some pieces of wood to hang the shells from. we made two windchimes and John Lawrence could not be happier with his project.

Today is actually the 100th day of school for John Lawrence and he says they are having a party. How fun!







2 comments:

Us said...

You know I love this! So great. Love you too.

Bringing Home to the City said...

I am IN LOVE with your creation!