1.14.2010

3 Year Old Doctor Appt.

Here are the stats from Mac's 3 Year Old Doctor Appointment:
Weight: 36.5 (86%)
Height 42 1/2 (98%)

Here are his 2 Year Stats to compare:
Weight: 32 (88%)
Height: 37 1/2 (98%)

The doctor was amazed that he grew 4 inches in a year! She asked him some questions and he was so cute in the way he answered them. He is healthy and happy and our little fire ball!

I forgot to do a birthday post about him, so I will do it now. I said from the beginning of time I would never skip over his birthday because of Thanksgiving and Christmas and that is what I did this year. I will not let that happen again.

Mac you are really into pajamas! You change into different sets about 2 - 4 times a day. You say it is your job. You hold or carry around between 4 to 7 action figures(Power Rangers are your favorite) in your hands at all times and you hate to share them! You love to watch Super Why and Curious George on the TV. A highlight of your day is to watch your brother play the Wii. Mario Kart is your favorite game. You are a very picky eater and choose to not eat much of the time if you can't eat what you want to eat. Your favorite items are hot dogs, chicken nuggets, chocolate milk, pancakes and Fruit by the foot.

You have an amazing spirit and are not afraid of anything. You try to keep up with your Bubba (you call JL this 90% of the time) at all times. You are so independent and I think that will get you far in life. We love you so much and you have brought so much joy and entertainment to our family!

1 comment:

Jan Walker said...

I wouldn't change one hair on that sweet little head. I could just jump in this screen right now and kiss him up.