1.26.2010

This is why I do it

I finally ordered my blog book from Blurb and it is better than I imagined! It took about 2 1/2 weeks for it to arrive and I could not be happier. I had to deal with the their customer service department and they were awesome! I was sent the wrong book and they corrected it by sending mine next day air and gave me a $20 dollar credit towards my next book.

I decided to start my book by combining the years 2006-2008 for the main reason of you have to start somewhere. I had 19 posts in 2006, 31 in 2007 and 100 in 2008. So, as you can see I really became serious in 2008 about blogging. So, I decided to combine the first years and then after that I would do a book every year. My first book is 198 pages long and I think most will be about that size. In 2009 I had 106 posts, but I took a lot more pictures. 

Here are some pictures to give you an idea of what it looks like. This is our family scrapbook and I know we will enjoy having this for our family in the future.












3 comments:

Jan Walker said...

Oh Kim this is soooo great. What I would have given to have had these in my day. Would have been much easier that the diaries and scrap books. I can't wait to see it. I love you, Jan

Mama said...

OMG!!! It's awesome Kim! What a treasure! Bring it with you this weekend!

Kim said...

What a great idea! I keep up with you guys all the time through this BLOG and the boys just get more beautiful every day!