12.04.2010

It's Time

It's time to select a Christmas card for 2010! This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions. As long as we have had kids we have sent a card with their picture on it. They are priceless! This year I am going to use Shutterfly for my photo cards. This will be my first order with Shutterfly, so I was excited to see so many holiday cards to choose from.

I think I have narrowed it down to my 3 favorites! I probably spent about 20 minutes looking and picking my favorites. This normally takes me about 5 minutes, but really there were so many options. I was shocked!

This was the Vintage Merry Christmas Card-Love it!

Pretty Poinsettia Print-Classic

Frosted Glass Monogram Card-the focus is on the picture


I also see a wall calendar in my future (Mason~hint hint). We had one made last year and the boys love seeing pictures of themselves on a calendar.


 
And lastly I love the pewter ornaments. I did not know they even made ornaments. It is so simple and understated that I can see this as a classic ornament that would remain on our tree for years to come. I of course would put our yearly Christmas card picture in it every year.


 
So how would you like to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly?  Click here for information on how you can get 50 free cards this holiday season. I can't wait to get started! My plan is to take the boys picture on Sunday and get my order in by Sunday night. Wish me luck! I see bribery in my future!

No comments: